From:
[log in to unmask] (Steven G Medema)
Date:
====================== HES POSTING ===================

A further out-of-print book resource for economists is:

Camden Books
146 Walcot Street
Bath  BA1 5BL
UK
Phone/Fax: +44 (0) 1225 461606
email: [log in to unmask]
url: http://www.antiquarian.com/camdenbooks

The proprietors of Camden Books are Victor and Elizabeth Suchar, and
Victor is, if I recall correctly, trained in economics.  They have just
published a new catalogue containing some 350 entries.

Here's the blurb from their Web-site:

***

Camden Books is located in the historic world Heritage City of Bath. We
offer Antiquarian and Scholarly Books in architecture, science and
humanities, and we have a large second hand stock including literature,
arts and history.

We issue regularly the following catalogues:

      Architecture and Civil Engineering.
      Philosophy, Science (Mathematics and Physics) and Economics.
      Classical, Mediaeval and Byzantine History.
      History of art.

Our current online catalogues are:

      History of Art and Architecture
      Classical-Antiquity
      Religions and Cults of the Ancient Mediterranean
      Mediaeval and Byzantine studies
      Company History

***

You may also want to look at

        http://www.antiquarian.com/

for the Antiquarian Book Network (a "premier service for finding
antiquarian books and information about the trade") and at

        http://www.antiquarian.com/bookworm/

for the Antiquarian Book Worm (an "Internet search engine dedicated to the
online book trade").

Steve Medema
University of Colorado at Denver