From:
[log in to unmask] (CLARK, CHARLES)
Date:
==================== HES POSTING =====================

Dear HES members:

A colleague of mine is doing work on Compensating differentials and
she has asked me if, besides Adam Smiths chapter 10 in WN have any other
economists in the past discussed this issue.  I know Mill responded to
Smith's comments, but outside of the essay in the book "Essays on
Adam Smith" I know of no primary or secondary lit. on this topic.
Does anyone on this network have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.

Charley Clark