From:
[log in to unmask] (David W. Versailles)
Date:
===================== HES POSTING ======================

        In his paper "Austrian economics and Austrian philosophy", in SMITH
and GRASSL eds, 1986, *Austrian Economics, Historical and philosophical
background*,  BARRY SMITH quotes (note 39 p 27)
a book that seems to be relevant to the examination of the correspondances
between Carl Menger and Husserl about methodology, and especially the
problem linked to the question of synthetic a priori laws.

The book is :

AU=BLACK J.
TI=Die Entwicklung der reinen Oekonomie zur nationaloekonomischen
Wesenwissenschaft
PUB=Fischer
Town=Jena
Year=1929.

I know, this will not be so easy to find it out.
I would be grateful if any of you could indicate me some other relevant
litterature about this topic.

MANY THANKS for your help.

David W Versailles

David W Versailles