From:
[log in to unmask] (Samuel Bostaph)
Date:
Richard Lipsey provides a clearcut paradigm of the objective value, production-as-applied
engineering, mindset of economic theorizing.

For those of us whose methodological orientation is subjectivist, it is a refreshing
contrast to our own understanding of the market process.  It is startling how much we
still have to learn before Austrian School economists can completely divorce our own
thinking from our mainstream educational experiences.

Sam Bostaph