AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:30:59 -0500
PLEASE EXCUSE CROSS-POSTINGS

Greetings colleagues...

In the Winter 2005, Ontario Library Association newsletter, there are
two pages devoted to archival resources on the web.  Specifically
mentioned is ArchiviaNet, Archives Canada, the Archives of Ontatio,
ARCHEION, and the City of Toronto Archives as well as a list of the
provincial/territorial government archives.  I hope that as the year
progresses, we will see the usage figures spike, and the funding return!

Unfortunately, the two pages are not available online; feel free to
contact me if you would like more info.

Best wishes,
Suzanne Dubeau

--
Suzanne Dubeau
Assistant Head, Archives & Special Collections