From:
[log in to unmask] (Humberto Barreto)
Date:
Hi HESers,

In my history of economic thought class, we just wrapped up Schumpeter and
are studying Knight.  By way of background information, I've lectured on
the Austrian and Chicago Schools.

A student asks:

>Hi Dr. Barreto,
>
>Since you have all these interesting links, I was wondering if you had any
>good ones for libertarian literature, specifically the Austrian and
Chicago
>Schools. Every search I do only gives liberal denunciations of the
economics
>or Libertarian party propaganda saying stuff about "the conservation of
our
>original rights."  The theories of the Austrian and Chicago Schools really
>interested me, and I want to learn a bit more about them.  Thanks for any
>help
>you might have,
>
>Matt Strader

So, what advice would you have me pass on to my student?  Do you know of
scholarly, serious libertarian, Austrian, or Chicago School sites out
there? (I'm trying to expand his question a bit to give you more room to
maneuver)

Humberto Barreto
Wabash College