From:
[log in to unmask] (Bateman, Bradley)
Date:
Tue Apr 25 08:14:42 2006
The tentative (draft) program for the annual meeting of the History of
Economics Society is now posted on the conference web site. The link is:

http://web.grinnell.edu/dean/hes2006/program.pdf

This draft of the program contains all the sessions with the papers and
discussants for each session. I realize that the process of finalizing
this schedule is somewhat painstaking as people drop out and change
their travel plans. But I felt that I could not delay publishing the
program so that I could start the work of gaining the feedback I need to
finalize the program.

Bradley W. Bateman