AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 16:36:30 -0400
Top 10 Reasons why you should attend this year's AAO Conference in Hamilton:

10. 	Sleep in a University Residence again (they've change - honest)
9. 	Have Carl Spadoni and staff give you a tour of the Wm. Ready Archives at MacMaster University
8. 	Travel in a double-decker bus!
7.	Take home a Silent Auction find - there are lots of chocolate treats
6. 	Join SWOC members (cough: County of Oxford Archives staff) on a pub crawl
5. 	A chance to identify the Tiger-cat fans in the crowd (we know you're out there!)
4. 	Join Iona in the line-up to obtain Peter C. Newman's autograph
3.	Luxuriate at the Liuna Station Banquet
2. 	Meet colleagues from across the province while taking in some fascinating sessions

and the number one reason to attend this year's conference.......

1. 	We're Ontario archivists -- we're fun!!

Conference information and registration forms can be found at <http://aao.fis.utoronto.ca/aa/AAOThePhilosophyofArchives.pdf
Register Now!!!!!!!
Forms can be faxed to the AAO Office: 416-533-1481