From:
Allan Fein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 15:59:38 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I would like to invite you to attend the next seminar on June 1st, 2006 from
12:30 to 1:30 pm in room 705 of the Health Sciences Building, University of
Toronto.  This month Dr. John Dwyer will be exploring the results and
implications of his research regarding opportunities for physical activity
in Ontario schools.  For complete details please see the poster on our website:

www.phs.utoronto.ca/activeyouth

I hope to see you next Thursday.

Allan.