From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross B. Emmett)
Date:

[Posted on behalf of the organizing committee for the ESHET
Conference. -- RBE]

ESHET Members: This is just to remind you that you have the
opportunity to register at a lower conference fee for the Fourth
Annual Conference of the European Society for the History of
Economic Thought (ESHET) in Graz, Austria, 24-27 February
2000, until 15 January 2000. Please make sure that you benefit
from the lower rate in case you intend to participate in the
conference. (Those that have already registered may ignore this
reminder.)

You will find detailed information on our web site:
http://www-ang.kfunigraz.ac.at/~eshet/

On behalf of the Organising Committee I wish you a Happy New Year!
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Heinz D. Kurz