From:
[log in to unmask] (Sandra Peart)
Date:
Sat Sep 2 09:11:01 2006
Dear Colleagues,

        I am pleased to announce that the History of Economics Society has updated its web
presence to serve its constituencies better.  Please take some time to explore our new
website at

http://www.historyofeconomics.org

Note that no change has been made to the HES email list.  While there are few changes to
the content of the website and work is ongoing on the site, much has been updated and
expanded and we have begun to construct the pages for HES2007, at George Mason University,
June 8-11.  Our intention is to improve the usefulness of the site for our members.  Your
feedback and comments on this upgrade will be appreciated.  Please feel free to send
suggestions to Neil Niman, who has graciously agreed to continue to update the site
through the fall semester.

The Society thanks Professors Avi Cohen and Neil Niman for their work in bringing the new
site to fruition.

Sandra Peart
President-Elect, HES