From:
[log in to unmask] (Sandra Peart)
Date:
Wed Apr 18 08:15:23 2007
Dear Colleagues,

Early registration ends soon (just as tax time approaches for those of us in America).  Thanks to the generosity of the conference organizers at GMU, we have extended the early registration period through tomorrow (April 17).  The discounted fee for early registration will end then.  We encourage you to register at http://www.historyofeconomics.org/conference/conf_overview.htm#reg.  You can see the preliminary programme at the HES site as well.

When you register, please fill in dollar amounts beside the services that you wish (e.g. put $80 for registration, rather than a number 1).  If you plan to stay on campus, please specify which sort of housing (suite or traditional), you wish.

Thanks in advance and best wishes,

Sandra Peart
HES President-Elect