From:
[log in to unmask] (Art Diamond)
Date:
Wed Jun 13 19:08:09 2007

   I took a lot of photos, and some video clips, at the recently concluded
   Summer Institute (June 4-7) and HES (June 8-11) meetings at George Mason.
   You can get to them by copying and pasting the link below into your browser.
    (Sorry, but I think for most of you the link will not be "clickable.")
   The video clips include clips from two presentations by Nobel-Prize-winner
   James Buchanan; clips from a tour by Betty Tillman on her memories and on
   the memorabilia in the Buchanan House; clips from the early portion of a
   plenary address by David Warsh; clips from comments by Warren Samuels on the
   occasion of the announcement of the Samuels fund to aid young scholars; and
   clips from comments from Warren Samuels, Ingrid Rima, Larry Moss (read by
   McCann), Charles McCann, Peter Boettke, and Abigail Williams at a session to
   honor Mark Perlman.

   http://www.artdiamond.com/Photos%20Videos%20George%20Mason%202007.htm

   (You  can  also reach this page by entering "artdiamond.com" into your
   browser; clicking on the "Photos/Videos" button; and then clicking on the
   link to the George Mason meetings.)

   Regards,
   Art Diamond