From:
[log in to unmask] (John Lodewijks)
Date:
Mon Sep 10 08:04:54 2007

The email below has just been received. It is a variation on the
standard form letter response that others have received. Perhaps there
is some light at the end of the tunnel. At least we know the date now
when our fate will be decided.

One encouraging thing is that Ian Castles, former Head of the ABS, has
written a very supportive letter on our behalf. As a result he has been
invited to join the ABS deliberations at the end of this month. I am
hopeful that having someone of his standing there will advance our
cause.

John Lodewijks