From:
[log in to unmask] (Warren J Samuels)
Date:
Wed, 03 Sep 2008 13:49:21 -0000
David Colander asked:

The AEA is working on a calendar of economists.  It will have birthdays of
all AEA presidents and others recipients of AEA awards, along with some
famous economists.  We have found most of the birthdays of former presidents
and Distinguished Fellows, but we are missing the following. Does anyone
know the birthdays of the following four people, or where we could find
them?

Albert B. Wolfe, AEA President 1943
Ernest L. Bogart, AEA President 1931
John H. Gray, AEA President, 1914
Paul Rosenstein-Rodan, Distinguished Fellow 1985

Bogart, e l:  1870-1958

Wolfe, a b:  1876-

more later,

Warren J. Samuels