AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Sender:
"A forum for discussion for the Archives Assoc. of Ontario" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Liz Mayville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 10:42:23 -0400
Good Morning Mary,

Thank you so much for your question last week concerning Proxy Votes. Although we strongly encourage everyone to come to this year's conference (Hamilton, June 7-9th) and AGM, we realize that some members may not be able to attend. Attached to this email is a Proxy Form that members who will not be attending this year's AGM (June 9th), may use.

Members who wish to vote by proxy are asked to review this year's resolutions set forth by the Resolutions Committee and published in the Winter edition of the OTR (pages 13-15).  Next, members are asked to appoint a proxy holder (or one or more alternative proxy holders) to act on their behalf at this year's AGM. If you do not know anyone who is willing to act as your proxy holder, please send your proxy to me (either electronically or by mail) and I will ensure that your vote is counted.

In order to ensure that the proxy is valid, please make sure that the proxy holder you appoint brings your proxy with him/her to the AGM.

If you have any questions regarding the resolutions set forth, this year's conference and AGM, and/or voting please contact me or any other board member.

I looking forward to seeing some of you in Hamilton next month!

Liz Mayville
Vice-President, Archives Association of Ontario

County of Oxford Archives
12 Vine Street, P.O. Box 69
Beachville Ontario
N0J 1A0