From:
[log in to unmask] (Steven Horwitz)
Date:

   The  Society  for the Development of Austrian Economics invites anyone
   attending the Southern Economic Association meetings in New Orleans later
   this month to join us for our annual dinner.  The event is scheduled for
   Monday night, November 22.  We'll start with a cash bar at 6pm, followed by
   dinner, our business meeting, and a presidential address by Roger Garrison
   beginning at 7pm.  We will be presenting the Smith-FEE awards as well as
   some other items of interest.   Roger's talk will be on:
   "From Keynes to Hayek: The Marvel of Thriving Macroeconomies"
   Dinner this year will cost $60 (or $30 for graduate students) including
   wine.  There are chicken, beef, and vegetarian options available.
   The cash bar and dinner will be in the Fairmont, with precise location to be
   announced later.
   In the meantime, we need to know by November 18 whether or not you will be
   joining   us   for   dinner.    Please   reply   to   Peter  Lewin  at
   [1][log in to unmask] let him know if you will be attending, whether you
   are a grad student, and which entree you prefer.
   A full list of SDAE sessions can be found here:
   [2]http://it.stlawu.edu/sdae/Panels04/main.htm
   We hope to see you in New Orleans!

Steven Horwitz