From:
[log in to unmask] (David M Levy)
Date:
I have been asked to pass along this very sad letter about our friend:

It is with great sadness that we inform you of the death of our father, Royall Brandis, on
January 30, 2005. He had pulmonary fibrosis. He asked if you would please notify the
History of Economics Society and any other appropriate persons. He enjoyed immensely the
opportunity to interact with the people at George Mason and I know it made his last years
here most stimulating and rewarding. We thank you.

Margaret Brandis
1600 N. Taylor Street
Arlington, VA   22207

Elizabeth Rasmussen
4813 N. 24th Street
Arlington, VA   22207

I do not believe it appropriate to post his daughters' email address on such an occasion.
If you would like to write them, contact me for the address. Or I could forward an
attached file to them.

David M Levy