From:
[log in to unmask] (Polly Cleveland)
Date:
The Association for Georgist Studies, www.georgiststudies.org, is a new
organization established to encourage scholarship on the ideas of Henry
George and others of like mind.

We are planning a session tentatively entitled, "Why is Henry George
neglected in History of Thought textbooks?" for the HES Meeting at Grinnell
IA June 23-25, 2006. More information at
www.georgiststudies.org/textbooks_on_George.pdf

If you are interested in presenting a paper, please contact Polly Cleveland
at <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] We can provide some
money for transportation, especially for students.

We are also planning a session on "The History and Politics of Land Value
Taxation in Pennsylvania," for the Eastern Economic Association Meeting in
Philadelphia, Feb 24-26, 2006.

Polly Cleveland