From:
[log in to unmask] (Kevin Quinn)
Date:
On game theory and MI:

How about a Cournot triopoly  - or an n-opoly for that matter? How about
the free-rider problem.

I do think that game theory raises problems for  a thorough-going
MI,  because it demonstrates that so many situations involving rational
agents interacting and aware of one another's rationality exhibit
indeterminacy. If we need conventions or norms to solve the equilibrium
selection problem incident to individualist explanation, then the program
of explaining conventions and norms themselves on completely individualist
grounds seems  hopeless.

Kevin Quinn