From:
[log in to unmask] (Samuel Bostaph)
Date:
Thu Sep 28 13:02:20 2006
Historical explanation is hardly "ideological assertion."  Admittedly, I
presented no detailed historical summary of the decline of the planned
economies of the world, nor did I present either a summary of the Mises
explanation of the inability of central planners to use economic calculation
in planning or a summary of the Hayek explanation of the knowledge problem
faced by central planner; however, the general historical facts are
well-known, as are the Mises/Hayek sources.

Samuel Bostaph