From:
Outreach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:42:27 -0400
Hi everyone,

I am a volunteer for Sheena's Place and wanted you to know about a fun opportunity to support their organization and the work that they do in treating people with eating disorders.

Every year Sheena's Place holds a hot party to raise funds for its projects.  The 6th Annual Fireball will be held at the Capitol Event Theatre in downtown Toronto on Saturday October 23.
Event tickets are $100 each and are available now by calling Sheena's Place at 416-927-8900 extension 25 or, tickets can be reserved online at http://www.sheenasplace.org/fireball.

Sheena's Place was established in 1994 in response to the tragic death of Sheena Carpenter, who struggled with her eating disorder for many years.  It opened in September 1996 at Bloor and Spadina and was the first centre of its kind in North America to offer support programs, at no cost, to hundreds of individuals affected by eating disorders and their families.  Sheena's Place provides its programs without government funding for operations.  Over 2,000 people attended groups at Sheena's Place in 2003.

I hope that you can attend or promote this event.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Corinne DeAlmeida
Communications Consultant
Housing Connections