From:
[log in to unmask] (John Womack)
Date:
Wed Sep 27 13:19:05 2006
Maybe I don't understand the project. But I do
not see how the ingredients or raw materials or
intermediate parts of bread or pencils or
computers or anything "made" go spontaneously
together, how any process or order of production
can be spontaneous--changeable, yes, of course,
but spontaneous, no. I do not see how just the
fact that "local knowledge" may go into the
process would imply "spontaneous order" in it.
Try building a 747 spontaneously, or making a
pencil, or composing an e-mail. I can see a
meaning for "spontaneous" in markets." But in production?

John Womack