From:
[log in to unmask] (Diana Weinert)
Date:
Fri Sep 29 15:54:08 2006
Dear HES discussion list members,

Thank you very much to everybody that participated in the discussion following my inquiry
on the Incredible Bread Machine.

You provided many good new references for our project, even though the discussion on the
list fairly quickly developed into an argument over the origins of the term "spontaneous
order" and whether or not the processes I am referring to really are spontaneous.

It is interesting to see how much disagreement there seems to be over some of the very
basic assumptions we are making in our research. Even though this reaction was not
anticipated it is certainly of some value to our further work.

Please e-mail me any other references you may encounter! I appreciate the input!

Thank you very much again!
Have a good weekend!

Diana Weinert