From:
[log in to unmask] (Roger Sandilands)
Date:
Tue Dec 26 17:12:35 2006
It has been suggested that "steroidal neoclassical economics" (wonderful term) be
continued off-line because of the limited number of contributors -- or maybe because it is
getting too hot for some to handle. But I suspect there are many "lurkers", and if the
thread goes off-line I'd want to be included. But how is this arranged when email
addresses are not posted?

The thread further illustrates the MI problem that the whole is greater than the sizzling
sum of its parts.

Roger Sandilands

[I have not blocked any messages since Bruce Caldwell's call for quiet. I did
have the same feeling as Bruce that the issue was narrow and the horse was
quiet dead, but you bring up a good point -- there are currently 863 members
on this list and most of them are lurkers.  It is impossible to determine the
level of interest of the silent.  One way for you to communicate your interest
is to email those who have posted messages, in case the discussion is continuing
offline.  Thank you, Roger, for making your views known. HB]