AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Frank Vankalmthout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:38:16 -0400
My sincerest apologies to those trying to download the full text of Bill
152.  It appears that the Legislative Assembly has provided an incorrect
link; it opens Bill 151.  I have reported this error to the Leg. Assembly,
and it will be fixed soon.

A correct PDF link is now working on this page, and an HTML link to Bill 152
should be available from this page shortly:
http://www.ontla.on.ca/documents/Bills/38_Parliament/session2/index.htm#P126
8_86359

Sincerely,
Frank