From:
[log in to unmask] (Peter Boettke)
Date:
Program and the Foundation for Economic Education is now accepting
applications.  The program this year will run from Saturday July 10 to
Friday July 16 and will be held at the FEE complex in Irvington-on-Hudson,
NY.  An application can be found at:
http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/pboettke/app.htm

Space is limited, so interested parties should get their application
materials together and submit them as soon as possible.  A final deadline
for applications will be April 15.

We are going to introduce a few changes in the basic structure of the
seminar experience this year. While retaining the core lectures, we will
be presenting more current research by the faculty and sessions devoted
to the challenges and the critical weak spots within the Austrian
research program in economics and political economy.  This will be
designed to increase participant involvement.  Participants at the
dissertation stage who are currently working on dissertations along
Austrian lines (broadly defined) and would be willing to present their
core dissertation paper as a seminar session, should contact me
immediately about participating in the summer seminar.

Please direct all correspondence on the summer seminar to me at the GMU
address provided in my signature below.

Peter J. Boettke
Associate Professor of Economics
George Mason University