From:
[log in to unmask] (Ross Emmett)
Date:
The next message posted to the HES List will be a new guest
editorial by Tim Davis: "Ricardian Economics in Historical
Perspective." We have not had an editorial on the HES List
for some time, so let me remind you that we welcome responses
to the editorial. You will also find the editorial on the web,
at

http://www.eh.net/HE/hes_list/Editorials/tdavis.php

Links to list discussion of the editorial will be provided on
that page (and also in the list archive)

Tim's editorial is based upon his dissertation, "David Ricardo's
Macroeconomics," completed in 1998 at the University of Toronto
under Samuel Hollander's supervision. The dissertation won the
History of Economics Society's Joseph Dorfman Best Dissertation
Award in 1999.

Ross Emmett
HES List Editor