From:
[log in to unmask] (Andy Denis)
Date:
Fri Oct 20 12:25:17 2006
[The HES sponsors a working papers "journal" with ERN and SSRN.  See this announcement for
more details:
     http://eh.net/pipermail/hes/2006-May/006427.html
HB]

Dear colleagues

I have written a paper looking at the discussion earlier this year, on this
list, about methodological individualism.  Perhaps needless to say, I should
welcome your comments.  The paper can be seen at

http://tinyurl.co.uk/4vq1

I have also written another paper relevant to this list, on organicism in
the early Marx.  I am presenting this at the Marx and Philosophy society
seminar in London tomorrow.  It can be downloaded from

http://tinyurl.co.uk/b7f2

With best wishes

Andy Denis