From:
[log in to unmask] (Fadhel Kaboub)
Date:
Thu Oct 12 00:18:02 2006
Dear Pat,

The discipline of economics as we know it today is the result of the
eurocentric habits of thought that failed to reconcile science and
religion (not just ethics). Religion is not really all about "blind
faith" and ironically economics is becoming increasingly about faith and
ideology. Economics can't be value-free no matter how hard we try to
make it so. The failure of the West to reconcile science and religion
does not mean that other cultures should give it up. Mr. NourAhmadi's
project is a worthy one, and it should be encouraged.

Sincerely,

Fadhel Kaboub