From:
[log in to unmask] (Prabhu Guptara)
Date:
Thu Oct 12 11:59:06 2006

Michael Schluter's book, The R Factor (Hodder, UK, 1993) is foundational for contemporary
Christian thinking on the subject of economics

The Christopher JH Wright material to which you refer, is summarised and updated in a
chapter the best single source of Christian reflection that I have come across on your
subject as a whole: Jubilee Manifesto (edited by Michael Schluter and John Ashcroft,
Inter-Varsity Press, 2005)

For some comparisons between Christian, Jewish and Muslim thinking on, for example, usury,
you will find additional materials, some of which may be useful to you, on my website:
www.prabhu.guptara.net

Prabhu Guptara