From:
[log in to unmask] (Martin C. Tangora)
Date:
Sun Aug 12 13:23:23 2007
John Womack wrote:
>Why not just get in touch with Harvard University archives?
>Or the main recent historians of Harvard, Morton and Phyllis Keller?

Because as historians we want primary sources.

If we can ask Samuelson, why would we prefer
to go to the archives and see what might be there about him,
or read the histories and see if they help?

There are primary sources in the archives,
but it might be a long search to find the answers we seek,
and possibly futile.

Martin C. Tangora