From:
[log in to unmask] (John Medaille)
Date:
Sat Oct 14 10:59:07 2006
Michael Nuwer wrote:
>Opps. After checking my bookself ... It is Daniel Fusfeld in "The Age of
>the Economist" who has a short section call "Papal Economics."

There is a vast literature on this subject. The
problem is that there is not a "papal economics"
per se, since the Church does not endorse any
economic system and has no competence in
economics per se. But the Church does maintain
that any economic system must meet some minimum
standards of justice, however it might choose to do so.

John Medaille