From:
[log in to unmask] (James Ahiakpor)
Date:
Fri Jun 16 15:11:59 2006
Rod Hay asks for a reference for my summary of Marx's theory of
exploitation as: "all value derives from labor and not giving labor all
of production amounts to exploitation."   I'll look for one the next
time I'm in my office.

Meanwhile, Rod may look up a table in Ekelund and Hebert's History of
Economic Theory and Analysis (if I recall the title correctly) used to
illustrate Marx's attempt to explain deviations between values and
prices in different sectors of an economy.  The same chapter explains
Marx's theory of exploitation, pretty much as restated in Warren
Samuels's last post.

James Ahiakpor