From:
[log in to unmask] (Greg Ransom)
Date:
Thu Nov 30 08:19:02 2006

The email list dedicated to Friedrich Hayek scholarship
was deactived by St. Johns University earlier this year,
as part of their elimination of all Listserv sponsorship.

Some folks have wondered what became of the archive for that
email group.  What remains of the archive can be found at:

The archive contains messages posted between April 29, 1998 and
Nov. 21, 2001.

When St. Johns shut down their Listserv service, they eliminated
their listserv archives and re-purposed their servers.  So the
Hayek-L archive no longer exists at St. Johns.

I'm working on the reconstruction of my "Hayek Scholars Page", and
as part of that project I plan to re-launch a Friedrich Hayek Scholars
List in the new year.  I'll make an announcement here for those who
would like to participate in the new Hayek group.

Greg Ransom