From:
[log in to unmask] (E. Roy Weintraub)
Date:
Thu Dec 14 08:05:48 2006
The annual Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society will be held at
Duke University from Thursday June 21 through Sunday morning June 24,
2007. This meeting is two weeks after the HES Meeting at George Mason
University in Fairfax, Virginia, outside Washington DC.

By arrangement with the organizing committee of the Econometric
Society's meeting, the Duke HOPE group will arrange a regular
(non-plenary) session on the History of Econometrics. We ask that anyone
interested in submitting a paper or abstract of a paper for such a
session should e-send a note to Professor Hoover or Professor Weintraub,
preferably with a copy of the paper and/or abstract, before December 31,
2006. If a younger scholar wishes to submit a proposal, we note that
grants of up to $500 may be available for housing expenses while at Duke
if the scholar wishes to use the materials in the Economists Papers
Project at the Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library.

Professor Kevin D. Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Professor E. Roy Weintraub <[log in to unmask]>

E. Roy Weintraub