From:
[log in to unmask] (John Womack)
Date:
Wed Dec 20 16:18:10 2006
Thanks to Gunning for his try at my question. And my apologies for
its lack of clarity; I should have left the words in parentheses
out--a different issue. In the simplest sense all I want to ask is if
"economic interaction" in your definition (or Mises's) is only the
interaction, exchange, or trade, in markets, or does it include
production, the transformation or reworking of something material
into something else material?

John Womack