From:
[log in to unmask] (Bateman, Bradley)
Date:
Thu Jan 4 09:10:03 2007
Dear fellow historians of economic thought,

I would like to remind everyone from our community who will be
in Chicago this Friday for the ASSA meetings that this year,
for the first time, the History of Economics Society will be
hosting a cocktail reception at the annual meeting of the American
Economic
Association. The Society invites all teachers and scholars in the
history of economic thought to join us this Friday evening 5 January
2007
at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.

Save the Date:

WHEN: Friday evening, 5 January, 6:00-8:00 p.m.

WHERE: Hyatt Regency Chicago, Skyway 272

We look forward to seeing you there.

Bradley W. Bateman
President, History of Economics Society