From:
[log in to unmask] (Anthony Waterman)
Date:
Mon Dec 4 14:52:07 2006
What's wrong with one-liners if they embody genuine, and relevant, factual
information? It seems to me that these can be more valuable than extended
but ill-informed dissertations about the present relevance of dead
economists.

Anthony Waterman

I promise to distribute all one-liners that "embody genuine, and relevant,
factual information" and I agree with you that "these can be more valuable than
extended but ill-informed dissertations about the present relevance of dead
economists."

Humberto Barreto