AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Mary Gladwin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Gladwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:10:36 -0500
PRESENTING ARCHIVES

The Archives Association of Ontario will have a booth at the Ontario Library Association Super Conference on February 1 & 2, 2007.  Do any of our member Archives have an item that could be used for a Passport Prize (value under $100.00) or any free handout materials that could be used to promote archives?  If so, please contact Liz Mayville or me before Monday 15 January.  Thanks.

  Mary Gladwin, Archivist
  County of Oxford Archives
  12 Vine St., P.O. Box #69
   Beachville, ON   N0J 1A0