From:
[log in to unmask] (John Womack)
Date:
I am trying to determine first if discussion and debate on production
theory, or "the economics of production," has actually (as it seems to me
it has) ceased in most economics journals and curricula, at least in
English; second, if it has ceased, almost entirely, except in the American
Journal of Agricultural Economics, do students learn this theory (or at
least learn about it) in other words or terms, in articles or courses on
other subjects; third, if it has ceased, when do economists figure that
happened, after the Solow-Griliches-Jorgenson-Denison debate, or after
Georgescu-Roegen's reformulation, or later?

John Womack