SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Marlene Rivier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marlene Rivier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 22:42:30 -0400
I fail to see how this initiative does anything to ease the critical
shortage of affordable housing.  It will not build a single unit!
Facilitating low income people becoming home owners is not a bad thing but
does this really maximize our use of limited funds for housing?  What's the
cut for The Daniels Corporation and why isn't that money going directly to
meet the needs of people desperate for housing?