AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 11:55:11 -0500
I have had in my possession for a long time, material related to the
Thomas W. Hand Fireworks Company of Hamilton Ontario.  The materials
are Circa 1935 with some legal transaction dating to the turn of the
Century previous. These can be seen on Wikipedia under the city name
in the Commons link. All material is related to the sales of Hamilton
properties in order to start the fireworks company, and further legal
documents for purchase of Shares.

I no longer need these in my archives if anyone has an interest in
the material, if not they will go to my archival Fonds in York University.

I am also seeking donations of slide transparencies for my photo archives.

If you need more information I can be reached at 519-660-0548 in London Ontario

Wayne Ray
HMS Press/Canadian Poetry Association Resource Center and Archives.

Author / Poet / Publisher

http://wayneray.ca
HMS Press & Writers Resource Center
Website: