AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Suzanne Dubeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2007 10:52:25 -0400
Greetings colleagues...

I have received several requests for contact information with regard to
the events at the Stratford-Perth County Archives. Here is the contact
information I have culled from various websites:

Ron McKay, Warden
Court House, 1 Huron Street, Stratford, ON N5A 5S4
Fax (519) 271-6265

Ria Colquhoun, CAO (Chief Administrative Officer)
Court House, 1 Huron Street, Stratford, ON N5A 5S4
Fax (519) 271-6265

Mayor Dan Mathieson
The Corporation of the City of Stratford
Mayor's Office
P.O. Box 818, 1 Wellington Street
Stratford, Ontario
N5A 6W1

Stratford Beacon Herald
Their website says:
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
We welcome letters to the editor. We reserve the right to edit, condense
or reject letters. Letters must include full name (or two initials and
surname), home address and daytime phone number (only name and community
will be printed with letter). Due to space limitations, writers are
generally limited to 500 words and no more than one submission every two
weeks. Thank you letters from individuals and organizations are limited
to 200 words and we ask that no more than a total of five businesses,
organizations and individuals are thanked. We do not publish unsigned
letters or consumer complaints or endorsements. Please address letters
“Letter to the Editor” and send by mail to The Beacon Herald, 16 Packham
Rd., P.O. Box 430, Stratford, Ont., N5A 6T6; by fax to 1-519-271-1026;
or by e-mail to [log in to unmask]

There is at least one letter to the editor there at the moment. See:
http://www.stratfordbeaconherald.com/editorials/letter.html

--
Suzanne Dubeau
for the AAOLIST