From:
wes britton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
wes britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:31:09 -0400
Camy,

If you're talking about someone reading a book on tape for you, I'd first
look around and see what is available. The Library of Congress holdings are
surprisingly thin, but they do have interesting titles. I don't know if
you're a member of Recordings for the Blind, but they too have some decent
text.

You might also check out Project Gutenberg and like sources where public
domain books are available for anyone to download. Are you a member of
Bookshare? If not, check with you cooperating library. Then you'd know what
you can already get and figure out what book you can't get in any other
format.

Wes