AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Mary Gladwin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Gladwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2007 12:35:58 -0400
Some people just stand out!
  They're creative
    -  they're innovative
      -  they go beyond the norm, and in doing so, they make our world a better place.

Do you know someone like that  -  someone who is imaginative and who builds on that imagination?  It's time to honour our colleagues, to recognize them, and show them that we do appreciate their contributions to the archival profession!  For the last month or so, I've been posting information about each of the four AAO Awards.  The James J. Talman Award is the final award to be promoted:

    <<Awards -JAMES J TALMAN AWARD.doc>>

This is a final reminder, everyone  -  we're down to the last couple of days for submitting nominations for AAO Awards.

    <<AAO - Awards.doc>>
Nominations close at 5:00 on Monday, 14 May 2007.  Submissions can be submitted electronically, by fax or by regular mail.
We have members who have done some amazing work to promote archives.  Let's celebrate them!

Mary

Mary Gladwin, Archivist
AAO Awards Co-Chair
County of Oxford Archives