From:
[log in to unmask] (Bruce Caldwell)
Date:
Tue Dec 26 09:34:08 2006
May I recommend that at this point the ongoing discussion concerning Mises
be taken off-line and continued just among those who are presently
engaged?  Only a half dozen or so people have been participating, and it
has gone on for about three weeks with sometimes multiple posts a day. I
just do not think that  the HES list is the proper forum for such an
extended discussion.

Bruce Caldwell

[This makes sense to me. Please continue the discussion off list. HB]