From:
[log in to unmask] (Sumitra Shah)
Date:
Fri May 18 17:20:51 2007
Julio Lopez asked:
I have a vague memory that a well-known author referred to Keynes's
economics as worth at most a footnote in contemporary economic texts. Can
anybody help me with the full reference?

The End of Laissez Faire by Robert Kuttner - 1992
Keynes was relegated to a footnote, in effect, and the majestic ideal of a
self-regulating economy marched on. The equations grew ever more intricate, ...

Limited preview - Table of Contents
http://books.google.com/books?id=rHlY8LbFB5MC&printsec=toc&dq=j+m+keynes+is+a+at+best+footnote
 - About this book
http://books.google.com/books?id=rHlY8LbFB5MC&dq=j+m+keynes+is+a+at+best+footnote

More editions
<\http://books.google.com/books?q=editions:ISBN0812214013&id=rHlY8LbFB5MC

Could this be the reference? Although the thrust of the statement seems the exact opposite of what the query seems to be about; but I may be misreading it. I came across this on the internet. Unfortunately, I could not download parts of the book which may contain this idea. I am sure more will be coming forth on the subject. Ieam looking forward to reading it

Sumitra Shah