From:
[log in to unmask] (Bruce Larson)
Date:
I recall that somewhere in Schumpeter's _History of Economic
Analysis_ there is a discussion of the general idea that conceptual
frameworks can give rise to--what I am going to call--"imaginary"
problems, that is, problems that are brought into existence by the
framework rather than the phenomenon itself.  I would be grateful to
learn the exactly location of this idea in HEA so I could take
another look at it and reflect some more.

Thanks for your help!

Bruce Larson