From:
[log in to unmask] (John Medaille)
Date:
Tue Jun 26 13:00:03 2007
Roy Davidson wrote:
>Sounds like one of Proudhon's antinomies. You
>might check out his "System of Economic
>Contradictions" to find where he states that
>property is impossible and property is liberty.
>Have some more on Proudhon in the website "Champions of Liberty."

I can't find the site; if you have a url, let me
know. One would expect to find the quote in the
"Contradicitons," but he has surprisingly little
to say about property in that work, beyond
reiterating his well-known stance. He does, oddly
enough, have some surprising theological insights
in that work, particularly on the "grace-free will" problem.

John C. M?daille